The Kitchen Spot

Friday, June 27, 2008

Having fun in the sun




Thought you all might like to see "Grandpop" Kitchen having fun in the pool. He even went down the slide! The kids had a great time with him in the pool. Jacob goes down the slide now by himself and can swim the length of the pool. Our goal was to have him swimming by the end of the summer. He decided that he wanted to learn faster so that he could get in on the fun. It sure is nice to have all the children swimming now--I don't worry so much about the pool.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

So impressive that Jacob is swimming! Wow!

Anonymous said...

oh, that pool looks so inviting! I love the slide. You are having so much better luck with Jacob than I am with Danny - he won't touch water with a 10-foot pole! Summers are so nice, aren't they?

Camille said...

Love the pics of Grandpa! Did you guys teach Jacob or was he in swimming lessons? I'm a nervous wreck with my kids around the pool because they can't swim yet.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Is this your pool? I have never seen it! I love it! Cute blog!

sharonspot said...

Yes, that is our pool. Anyone is welcome to come and play in it!