Looks like you figured out the background issue! Looks great. Your mom looks so pretty in that picture with the waterfall! Maui sure looks fun! We went there on our honeymoon, but didn't take a helicopter ride. That must have been fun.
Thanks--Lisa and I are burning the midnight oil!
Great slideshow! Miss you guys!--Nathan
An absolutely great job! What fun pictures!!! :) Mom
what a great way to display your pictures! Looks like your summer has been fun! I love the music too.
I need one of those cages to put kids in...Fun pics!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like you figured out the background issue! Looks great. Your mom looks so pretty in that picture with the waterfall! Maui sure looks fun! We went there on our honeymoon, but didn't take a helicopter ride. That must have been fun.
Thanks--Lisa and I are burning the midnight oil!
Great slideshow! Miss you guys!
--Nathan
An absolutely great job! What fun pictures!!! :) Mom
what a great way to display your pictures! Looks like your summer has been fun! I love the music too.
I need one of those cages to put kids in...
Fun pics!
Post a Comment