Another Halloween has come and gone. The kids this year were Jacob, Jengo Fett from star wars- Jared, Obi Won Kenobi from star wars-Josh, a nerd-Jen, Fairy- Jon, Spiderman. Halloween in Arizona is fun because everyone sits outside on their lawn chairs while the kids trick or treat. Nobody has to wear a coat so you can see all the kids costumes. They all had a great time and have been sorting and eating their candy all weekend.Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Halloween
Another Halloween has come and gone. The kids this year were Jacob, Jengo Fett from star wars- Jared, Obi Won Kenobi from star wars-Josh, a nerd-Jen, Fairy- Jon, Spiderman. Halloween in Arizona is fun because everyone sits outside on their lawn chairs while the kids trick or treat. Nobody has to wear a coat so you can see all the kids costumes. They all had a great time and have been sorting and eating their candy all weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute costumes.
I love the assortment of costumes!! I must admit, I first thought Jen was a tooth fairy...
We lucked out and had amazing weather for Halloween so it was definitely nice to not have to layer up. But if we could have it every year like you that would be excellent.
Lookin' good kids! Looks like everyone had a great time.
We had great weather too-a little rain but still pretty warm. Jennifer looks so adorable. The boys look awesome!
I love the costumes! How fun!
Post a Comment