Jacob said he wanted to have Panda Express for his birthday dinner. I brought home chopsticks for all the kids. He was so excited to give it a try. He made several good attempts. But in the end he reverted to the best utensils--his fingers!
Ha! So proud of you for trying the chopsticks! I think some places have training chopsticks where you can snap on an attachment to help you learn how to use them... it seems like a funny idea to me but it might work! I know your Grandma K has a pair... Anyways, looks like you had a fun day! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Ha! So proud of you for trying the chopsticks! I think some places have training chopsticks where you can snap on an attachment to help you learn how to use them... it seems like a funny idea to me but it might work! I know your Grandma K has a pair...
Anyways, looks like you had a fun day! Happy Birthday!
Yeah-I have seen those--they had some at Pei Wei and Jacob tried them. He did pretty good. It was fun to watch him try the real ones.
Post a Comment