
Jonathan had a program at school a few weeks ago. He had memorized the entire Green Eggs and Ham book and and another boy acted it out. He played the part of the character that Sam is trying to get to eat the green eggs and ham. The funnest thing to watch was was peoples reaction when they realized that Jon had memorized all of his lines. It really was quite amazing to watch. Thankfully our children give us these moments to make up for the others that we may not be so proud of! He does love to be on stage and perform for other people.
2 comments:
I will always remember him singing Hakuna Matata at our wedding dinner! I wish I had video of that because it was so fun! What a ham!
Yup-he can still do it too! He loves to perform for everyone.
Post a Comment