The Kitchen Spot

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jonathan

Jonathan is still having seizures every few weeks or so. Last Sunday as we were getting out of the car after Stake Conference I thought to my self that it had been several weeks since he had had one. Not more than 10 minutes later I heard him coming down the stairs. Then I heard this thud thud thud coming down the stairs and I found Jonathan at the bottom of the stairs having a seizure. I had always feared that he would have one on the stairs and there he was. He had a few bruises on his legs but other than that he was fine. He sees the neurologist again in June. Hopefully, we will have more answers then.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh Sharon! This just scares me... I hope everything is ok. It is such a scary thing for me to witness seizures because I feel so useless when it comes to making things immediately better. I used to take care of a boy that would have them too frequently but never anything as scary as Jon's stair experience.

Anonymous said...

Man, I hope everything turns out alright. You are super strong!

sharonspot said...

Yes, this was a little scary--