Sunday, August 10, 2008
Back to School
Everyone went back to school this week--except for Jacob. The first day of school is what I lovingly like to call "the real mother's day". With 2 high schoolers the day starts really early and schedules get a little crazy. Jonathan and Jennifer are at 2 different high schools so it adds to the craziness. They both are taking released time Seminary. Josh and Jared are at the same school and they are both happy with their teachers etc . Jacob is waiting for his turn which will be this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Am I commenting too much??? I love that REAL "Mother's Day"! That is so great. Do you remember that office store commercial with the parents running around the store giddy with a shopping cart and someone singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"? I have laughed about that for years!
Wow, where did summer go? What do you do with your new found free time?! Other than blog I mean!
Post a Comment