Sharon, Jen looks so cute, did you get that shirt at Old Navy? I swear I saw it online when I was looking for school clothes...We missed the opening ceremony of the olympics because we were at Lagoon! What a good idea to order chinese food and have a party!
5 comments:
Sharon,
Jen looks so cute, did you get that shirt at Old Navy? I swear I saw it online when I was looking for school clothes...We missed the opening ceremony of the olympics because we were at Lagoon! What a good idea to order chinese food and have a party!
Cute, cute children!
what grades are Josh and Jared in? What did you do on your first real mom's day? :)
Josh is in 6th grade and Jared is in 3rd. Didn't get to do too much the first day--somehow I still had a lot to do.
Jen got her shirt at Ross.
Post a Comment