Oh I love the Chinese food idea! That Jennifer is so talented. :)
fun, fun! I am impressed with those fortune cookies, Jennifer!
So much fun! Beautiful cookie Jen! And can I say I am very proud of their chopstick skills! Tell them I'm beaming with pride (the good kind...)!!!
Are we officially in the Olympic food event now?
Hey -- We also thought to have Chinese food during the opening ceremonies. We were too lazy, though, (not to mention not creative!) to make fortune cookies. Love to you all. Grandma J
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh I love the Chinese food idea! That Jennifer is so talented. :)
fun, fun! I am impressed with those fortune cookies, Jennifer!
So much fun! Beautiful cookie Jen! And can I say I am very proud of their chopstick skills! Tell them I'm beaming with pride (the good kind...)!!!
Are we officially in the Olympic food event now?
Hey -- We also thought to have Chinese food during the opening ceremonies. We were too lazy, though, (not to mention not creative!) to make fortune cookies. Love to you all. Grandma J
Post a Comment