.jpg)
I had to share this picture that Jennifer has hanging on her door. She has had it up there for several months now. She made it look like they were standing in front of the Mesa Temple. My sister Lisa said she wanted one of her neices to marry David Archuleta. I just wanted her to see that Jennifer would gladly take that offer. She has had a crush on him since last year's American Idol Season. Of course with his new single and music video "Crush" it really has her swooning. How many of you remember your first teen idol crush? I confess mine was Donny Osmond.
8 comments:
She is too funny! I love that. Oh, and Donny Osmond is STILL adorable.
Haha! My teeny-bopper crush was Westley in the Princess Bride!
David Archleta was one of our favorites last season.
I love this picture- it is so dang funny! Of course you know my crush was NKOTB-but Tim McGraw was in my late teens and early 20's, late 20's and oh wait, maybe it's still there:)
Jennifer Archuleta...it has a nice ring to it. My first crush was also NKOTB! Donny Whalberg to be exact. Well, when Jennifer gets home from her mission David's fame will possibly have died down a little and he'll be finishing up at BYU and it seems like it should all work out just perfect.
Newsies for me, what can I say, Jen and I share a love for cute boys that sing well. LOVE the picture! My sister had a big crush on Clay Aiken but man, have you seen him lately? Yikes.
Hey girls my first crush was NKOTB too. We should all go the concert next month. ha ha. Mine was Jonathan how funny. Love the photo.
I think my crush now is david cook. yummy.
UH, as your father I must inform you that David will get an extra long interview with me before any date...
Really cute Jennifer. Have you checked out the DA corn maze at Thanksgiving Point. Just do a google and see it you can find it. Grandma J
Post a Comment